Thursday, August 26, 2021

Blog 1

 5 News sources you get your information from 


1. Youtube

    I do not watch cable news, so I watch youtube videos from ABC, CBS Vice, AND ESPN. I think youtube is great for my fast lifestyle. I am always on the go, and I want information quickly as possible. I do not have time to watch the news. I can get up-to-date news about sports, politics, and weather. I follow basketball, football, soccer, and golf heavily to get fast videos. The best way I revise information is through videos instead of reading. I need to be careful about which youtube channels I subscribe to because many channels have personal opinions or biases to topics about politics and world news. I try to watch videos of trusted news sources. 

2. Spotify  

    I listen to podcasts daily. I like working out, walking to class, doing homework while I to the podcast. I listen to Breaking Points, Krystal, and Saager are democrats and Republicans. I love getting world news from this show because one person from each party with different backgrounds is talking about the news and facts. Many top news outlets have agendas and selling points they push to agree with one party and not the other. 


3. Joe Rogen 

I listen to Joe Rogen's podcast; the reason I love his podcast is that he's a normal guy who brings experts from the field of their study, and they talk for 2 hours. Joe brings on experts anywhere from science, politics, sports, and current events. Joe  Rogen is very good at talking to extremely smart people simplifies the conversation so regular people can listen to his podcast without getting confused. 

4. apple news 

Apple News is the only online newspaper I read. Since  Covid, I have been watching and reading more about the news. Before Covid 19 the I would never read the news be use it never affect my life but since Covid, I need to read or watch the news so I can keep up to date about Covid and how it affects where I live. In Pennsylvania, there are different roles than in North Carolina.  


5. Friends and Family 

Every Sunday I have family dinner, we talk about current world news, sports, and life. My political opinion comes from my mom and dad. We have open conversation politics, like talking about how we think the president is doing in office. Without my mom and dad have an open discussion with no judgement helps me have a political opinion and have different views of politics without my family getting upset with each other. Family dinner also helped me fall in love with sports, especially being super fans of the Philadelphia teams. My mom and dad are both huge Eagles fans witch made me fall in love with the team. 


No comments:

Post a Comment